monday evening prayer quotes

I wish moon always be full and bright you always be cool and right Whenever you go to switch off the light remember that Im wishing you Good Night. These quotes on positive blessed Monday to share with friends and others to spread the joy of Monday.


Pin On Good Night Greetings

You have strengthened me and confirmed that I can do everything in You.

. Memorable quotes and exchanges from movies TV series and more. May there always be laughter in your home the love that was meant for you. Father thank You for today.

Count your blessings then you will realize that the Monday blues are not worth regretting. 3 Lent Monday Evening Prayer Podcast Episode 2021 Quotes on IMDb. Monday prayer for work.

It looks like we dont have any Quotes for this title yet. Heavenly Father I come before You Oh Lord my God thanking you for waking me up this Monday morning to embrace the sunlight that shoots down from the heavens. Dont let anyone trivialize the amazing things you are capable of.

Lord I give this day to you that I may faithfully serve you and love. Every day brings its blessings but this MondayAll the happiness in the world be with you. In Jesus name amen.

Know that there is one who loves you and cares for you so whatever do you face tomorrow my wish is this may God hold you in the palm of His hand. Today as I go to work I choose to gaze upon the beauty of your creation to see the glory of your kingdom and to take in the wonders of your love. Monday Blessing Quotes.

May the Lord bless you. I pray that our Father fills you with divine peace this Monday morning in Jesus name amen. A Monday night prayer of thankfulness could be as follows.

Thank You for Your guidance love care and comfort shown to me throughout the day. Monday Night Prayers. Every Monday is a chance to start a new life so use it.

Sun is switched off Stars are switched on Blue sky goes off and black sky comes in So a cool night is coming Go to bed and sleep well. May your home always bring you happiness may it bring you peace. I ask Lord that this Monday night would also be blessed and that You would give me sweet sleep and rest to start the new day.

MondayMay this be a day of favor for you and whatever you do be extraordinarily good. This is your prayer. Attack Monday with enthusiasm laughter thousands of smiles and cheerfulness.

Fill us with courage and strength from above that breaks every yoke of bondage off each one of us this Monday morning through Christ who strengthens us always Amen. 3 Lent Monday Evening Prayer 2021 Podcast Episode Quotes. Thank You for giving me the health and strength I need to overcome every stronghold in my life.

Go ahead and do exploits. Be the first to contribute. Your hands are blessed and everyone knows this.

Be inspired to realize your dreams. Heavenly Father I thank you for this day and everything You did within it. Through all that happened today You have drawn me closer to You.

I thank you for your protection that no harm came to me or my family. Good morning happy Monday. May His everlasting love envelop your heart today from beginning to end.

Almighty God Who created a living breathing universe an earth in balance and the miracle of life. Attack Monday with enthusiasm laughter thousands of smiles and cheerfulness.


Pin On Afternoon Night


Pin On Inspiring


Pin On Prayer Changes Things


Pin On Evening Praise Prayers Good Night


Pin On Good Evening


Pin On Prayers


Pin On Prayers


Pin On Prayers


Pin On Faith


Pin On Prayers


Pin On Morning Afternoon Evening Quotes


Pin On Evening Messages And Blessings


Pin On Lord Take My Hand


Pin On Prayers For Sleep


Pin On Good Night Prayer


Pin On Quotes Sayings


Pin On Prayers


Pin On Good Night Greetings


Pin On Christians Quotes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel